- Pre-built sections – here, plenty of prebuilt blocks are ready to use on click. Blocks have been divided into groups so that finding the right one is as easy as possible.
- Revisions – 4 types of revision are available for even greater security
- Import / Export – here, you can import or export the content, import page templates you have created before, or generate additional content for SEO purposes and plugins like Yoast
- Preview – works similarly to default WP preview but for Codibu Builder content that has not been saved or published
- Settings – a particularly useful option for those who want to control the general look of Codibu Builder
Starting from the left side, we’ve got two buttons:
- +WRAP – this button will add WRAP to the section
- +DIVIDER – this one adds a DIVIDER between rows
Then, right in the middle, we have a green + button on both the top and bottom of the section. These buttons sequentially add a section before and after the section, we are currently working on.
Then, on the left side, we have another five buttons. Starting from the left:
- The Information icon hovering over it will show all the main options set for that specific section, like background image, color, position, padding, etc…
- The pencil icon, when clicked, will open a window with all options available for the section
- The clone icon, when clicked, will close that specific section
- The trash icon, when clicked, will remove that specific section
- The Three dots icon, hovering over it, will show all the actions and activities for sections like Hide section, collapse, move up, move down, or copy & paste