Let’s take a closer look at the Codibu Builder, and its options and discuss them one by one. At first, glance, let’s look at the main bar on the right.
- Pre-built sections – here, plenty of prebuilt blocks are ready to use on click. Blocks have been divided into groups so that finding the right one is as easy as possible.
- Revisions – 4 types of revision are available for even greater security
- Import / Export – here, you can import or export the content, import page templates you have created before, or generate additional content for SEO purposes and plugins like Yoast
- Preview – works similarly to default WP preview but for Codibu Builder content that has not been saved or published
- Settings – a particularly useful option for those who want to control the general look of Codibu Builder
Let’s move on to the next step. Here, we will deal with the green stripe that is located at the very top of each section.
Starting from the left side, we’ve got two buttons:
- +WRAP – this button will add WRAP to the section
- +DIVIDER – this one adds a DIVIDER between rows
Then, right in the middle, we have a green + button on both the top and bottom of the section. These buttons sequentially add a section before and after the section, we are currently working on.
Then, on the left side, we have another five buttons. Starting from the left:
- The Information icon hovering over it will show all the main options set for that specific section, like background image, color, position, padding, etc…
- The pencil icon, when clicked, will open a window with all options available for the section
- The clone icon, when clicked, will close that specific section
- The trash icon, when clicked, will remove that specific section
- The Three dots icon, hovering over it, will show all the actions and activities for sections like Hide section, collapse, move up, move down, or copy & paste