What Has Changed?
If you reside in Australia, Canada, Japan, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia, and any countries located in the European continent, your agreement will be with Aut O’Mattic A8C Ireland Ltd., which will be the primary controller of your personal information. If you reside anywhere else, it’s Automattic Inc. that you will contract with and that will be responsible for your personal information.
How Does This Affect Me as a User?
What Do I Need to Do?
Nothing – it’s business as usual, and your store and WooCommerce.com account remain unaffected.
How do I know my personal information is secure?
I can’t access my account
To access a WooCommerce account, log in with your connected WordPress.com account credentials.
- If you have a WordPress.com account, but don’t remember the password, you can reset it by visiting the Lost Password form to start the password recovery process.
- If you need to create a WordPress.com or WooCommerce.com account, check out the Log into WooCommerce.com with WordPress.com documentation to get you started.
For further assistance with your account, please contact us.
How do I unsubscribe from these emails?
Please note that it’s not possible to unsubscribe from important emails about our relationship or our transactions (like the one you just received) as long as you have a WooCommerce.com account.
To unsubscribe from marketing emails, please click the Unsubscribe link at the bottom of any marketing message you’ve received.
I’d like to close my account
WooCommerce.com accounts are now accessed via a WordPress.com login. For more information on how to close a WordPress.com account, visit the Close My Account documentation for more details. You can close your WordPress.com account here.
- If you want to keep your WordPress.com account, but delete your WooCommerce.com account, please contact us.
- If you haven’t connected WordPress.com or you are unable to access your account, please contact us to help delete your account.
Do you still have questions and need assistance?
- Get in touch with a Happiness Engineer via our Help Desk. We provide expert priority support for WooCommerce.com and Jetpack customers but not other third-party plugins.
- If you are not a customer at WooCommerce.com, we recommend finding help on the WooCommerce Support Forum or hiring a recommended expert on our customizations page.