Codibu options panel has been specially created to make your workflow faster and easier. Using it is very easy, and you can change many things on your page in just a few minutes.
- Layout Choose a Boxed or Full-width layout for your website
- Grid width Use the slider to set up own width of the grid (960px – 1240px)
- Style | Main Choose between Default or Simple style. This concerns the general look of shortcodes/items
- Style Choose between 3 different image hover animations or disable the animation completely.
- Border Enable or disable border in image frames.
- Caption Display caption on image or below
- Image Select the background image for the website. The background will be attached to the tag using inline CSS
- Position Change the position of the background image
- Size Change the size of the background image
- Transparent Choose one or more elements on the website to be transparent. That includes the header, top bar with menu, content, and footer
- Favicon Upload the favicon image. Please make sure that the icon is 32x32px and that it is in a .ico file format.
- Apple touch icon Upload the icon for Apple devices. It should be a .png file with 180x180px dimensions.
- Logo Select a normal logo for your website. This field cannot be empty, the Codibu logo will be set by default.
- Retina Logo The retina logo is optional. The logo size should be two times larger than the normal logo size.
Sticky header logo
- Logo Choose a different logo just for the Sticky Header. This will also be the logo for the Creative Header style.
- Retina logo Select a retina logo for the Sticky Header
- Options You can enable/disable the homepage link on the logo and select H1 tag wraps for the logo item. This is mainly for SEO purposes.
- Text logo You can choose to insert text. It will appear instead of the default logo image.
- If you choose to use an SVG file format for the SVG logo, please insert the logo width here. Otherwise, it could not render on the website properly.
- Height By default, the logo height is set to 60px. You can change it here as you wish. Please take the vertical padding into consideration when inserting a value in this field. The padding value can be changed in the next option.
- Vertical Padding The default value is 15px. You can change this value freely, it will determine how much space is above and below the logo.
- Vertical align Choose to align the logo vertically. You can set it to the top, middle or bottom.
- Advanced These are additional options for the logo. You can remove the left margin, make the logo overflow or stick it to the page while scrolling.
This section is responsible for styling almost all buttons in CodibuTheme. You can use the existing styles: default, round, and flat, or use the custom button option to tailor the buttons to your needs.
By default, all slider items are static and do not move automatically. You can set a timeout for each slider using milliseconds. This applies to all of the sliders in the Codibu Builder, those are blogs, clients, offer portfolio, shop, slider, and testimonials.
- Boxed Layout | Side padding This option will work only when the boxed layout is set. Please insert the values in px or %
- Builder | Visibility You can assign user types to see and edit the Codibu Builder
- Content | Display Order Select what content will be shown first, the Codibu Builder or the WordPress editor
- Content | Remove Padding Each page, by default, has a top padding value of 30px above the content. You can disable this padding globally with this option.
- Google Maps API Key Google Maps API key is required for Map Basic Embed or Map Advanced. If you do not have the key, please visit Google Maps Platform
- HTML Table You can enable the Rows Hover option or turn the table auto-responsive – this option will create scroll bars when the table does not fit the display
- Math Animate | Disable Disable the animations for the Counter and Quick fact items
- Other You can remove the top and bottom margin for the boxed layout style and use the remove shadows option
- Post type | Disable Codibu offers many custom post types: clients, layouts, offer, portfolio, slides, templates, and testimonials. If you do not wish to use them, you can disable each one.
- Theme Functions | Disable Those options are mostly used when you wish to integrate a custom script or a plugin. You can disable entrance animations or the mega menu. You can also disable the pre-built websites or the category sidebars – This option affects existing sidebars. Please use it before adding widgets.
- Builder | Data Storage Useful option for non-UTF-8 users and for those who prefer to keep content in the database in readable format – This option will not affect the existing pages, only newly created or updated
- Slider | Shortcode This option lets you enter a slider shortcode which will then be forced on all pages on your website. This option cannot be overridden.
- Static CSS Changes in theme options are saved as CSS and inserted into the head of your website. You can enable the static CSS option and make them a separate file that will create itself, update, and minify each time you save theme options.
- Table prefix For some multisite installations, it is necessary to change the table prefix to get Sliders List in Page Options. Please do not change if everything works.
This is a fantastic option for when you want to add custom scripts or add content to a specific part of the page.
There are four hook fields available: top, content before, content after, and bottom.