Layouts are a great way to make one or more pages on your website look different. You can have another logo, background, header, etc.
GO TO > WP Admin > Layouts > Add New
- LayoutSelect if your layout has to be Full Width or Boxed
- ImageThe background image of a layout
- PositionChange the position of the background image.
- LogoChange the default logo
- RetinaChange the retina logo
- Sticky HeaderChange the sticky header logo
- Sticky Header RetinaChange the retina sticky header logo
- MobileChange the logo for mobile
- Mobile RetinaChange the retina logo for mobile
- Mobile Sticky HeaderChange the sticky logo for mobile
- Mobile Sticky Header RetinaChange the retina logo for mobile when the header is sticky
- StyleChoose between the Default and Simple style of the theme. This concerns the general look of shortcodes/items.
- MinimalistEnabling this option will remove padding & the background image from your header
- StickyTurn on/off the sticky header
- Sticky | StyleChoose between white, dark, and the same as Top Bar left background color.
- SkinChoose one of the predefined styles or use your colors from theme options
- Subheader | Background Background color of the subheader
- Subheader | Text Color Text-color of the subheader