- Hide The Content
It will hide the content that is inserted in the WordPress editor from the front. It is mostly used with the WordPress editor’s SEO>>BUILDER option. This helps plugins like Yoast SEO to see the content built with the Codibu Builder.
- LayoutLocal options for setting the sidebar position. You can use global sidebar settings in theme options to not set it for each page individually.
- SidebarSelect first sidebar
- Sidebar 2ndSelect second sidebar
- TemplateChoose between: default, intro header & builder.
- Hide The Content
- SliderSet either Slider Revolution or Layer Slider from the dropdown list. You can also use the shortcode option if you want to use another slider.
- Video Add a video as a featured image for your post from Youtube/Vimeo (only ID of video) or upload as an HTML5 video in .mp4 format
Please remember to set the post format to video. This will allow you to set a video iframe instead of a featured image
- Header ImageUpload an image for a header background
- Subheader ImageUpload an image for a subheader background
- Subheader | HideHide the subheader on a single post
- Content | Remove PaddingThis creates a space below the header, so the content has some distance from it. You can disable it locally for each page or globally in theme options>global>advanced
- Featured Image | HideHide Featured Image in post details
- External Link
The display provided a link in the heading of the article.
Requires changing a Post Format to Link
- Background Color
The background color of a single post
for Blog Layout: Masonry Tiles & Template: Intro
- Intro | Options
Several options to turn on for Template: Intro Header
- Light – if your intro image is bright, you should turn it on; it will make your text darker to be visible
- Full Screen – your intro header image will be covering the whole screen
- Parallax – attach a parallax effect to the intro header image
- Background size: Cover – resize the background image to cover the entire container
- SEO | TitleThe title of your post, which will be displayed while linking it
- SEO | DescriptionThe description of your post which will be displayed while linking it
- SEO | KeywordsKeywords for search engines, like google
- Open Graph | ImageThe image of your post which will be displayed while linking it
- Default Template
It’s just a default WordPress template, you shouldn’t use the Codibu Builder or any page builder here.
It’s recommended to use Gutenberg or the WordPress Classic Editor to provide the content.
- BuilderUsing this template will allow you to use the Codibu Builder items inside the content
It’s removing functionalities like featured images and comments.
- Intro HeaderHeader image on the top of the page, with a full-width option and title with a description on it, this template is based on the Builder, so it will not include the featured image and comments.
Header Image in the Intro Header
You have to upload the header image for this feature, the feature image will not be inserted there