This includes shipping carriers offered on WooCommerce.com.
What data is collected
Information shared with a shipping provider includes city and zip code, to calculate shipping rates.
How shipping providers use data
Their privacy policies are included below:
- USPS: https://about.usps.com/who-we-are/privacy-policy/welcome.htm
- UPS: https://www.ups.com/us/en/help-center/legal-terms-conditions/privacy-notice.page
- FedEx: http://www.fedex.com/us/security/privacy-policy-us.html
- Royal Mail: https://www.royalmail.com/privacy-policy/
- SAPO: https://www.postoffice.co.za/Legal/privacypolicy.html
- ShipStation: https://www.shipstation.com/privacy-policy/
- ShippingEasy: https://support.shippingeasy.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003637406-Privacy-Policy
- Stamps.com: https://www.stamps.com/privacy-policy/
WooCommerce Shipping (provided by WooCommerce Services and Jetpack) connects to other services to provide live shipping rates, discounted labels and more. If you are using WooCommerce Services, review their documentation about data usage.