remove_post_type_support( string $post_type, string $feature )
Remove support for a feature from a post type.
(string) (Required) The post type for which to remove the feature.
(string) (Required) The feature being removed.
More Information More Information
All features are directly associated with a functional area of the edit screen, such as the editor or a meta box. Additionally, the ‘revisions’ feature dictates whether the post type will store revisions, and the ‘comments’ feature dictates whether the comments count will show on the edit screen.
Typically remove_post_type_support() should be attached to the ‘init’ action hook.
Possible values of parameter
- ‘editor’ (content)
- ‘thumbnail’ (featured image) (current theme must also support Post Thumbnails)
- ‘comments’ (also will see comment count balloon on edit screen)
- ‘revisions’ (will store revisions)
- ‘page-attributes’ (template and menu order) (hierarchical must be true)
- ‘post-formats’ removes post formats, see Post Formats
View on Trac