Responsive options for the whole theme
- ResponsiveTurn on/off the responsive mode
All of the settings below will not work if the responsive mode is disabled
- Mobile Grid widthMaximal mobile grid width
- Decrease FontsAutomatically decrease all of the sizes of the fonts – based on the primary font size
- Pinch ZoomEnable/disable the pinch zoom effect on mobile devices
- Boxed to Full WidthIf your website is using a boxed layout, you can turn on this option to make it full width on mobile
- Section | Background ImageChoose between various positions of background images
- Section | ParallaxEnable/disable Parallax effect while responsive
- Section | Horizontal paddingEnable/disable horizontal padding while responsive
- Wrap | Move Up Enable/disable the Move Up option while responsive
- LogoSelect a normal logo for your website. This field cannot be empty, the Codibu logo will be set by default.
- Retina LogoThe retina logo is optional. The logo size should be two times larger than the normal logo size.
Sticky Header Logo
- LogoSelect a sticky header logo for your website. This field cannot be empty, the Codibu logo will be set by default.
- Tablet optionsTurn on/off additional options for tablet header
- Mobile optionsTurn on/off additional options for mobile header
- LayoutChoose the header layout while responsive mode
Header Minimal does not work?
Be sure that you turned on the “Minimal” option in Mobile Options
- IconsAlign your icons for a responsive header
(Works when the minimal header is disabled)
- Mobile breakpointWidth at which the mobile menu is turned on
- MenuSelect the custom mobile main menu
- StyleChoose between “Side Slide” and “Classic” dropdown menu
- Side Slide | WidthWidth of the Side Slide menu
- Side Slide | HideToggle some elements on the side slide menu
Menu | Button
- Button | TextText provided there will be used instead of the menu icon
- Button | StickyTurn it on to make the menu button sticky all of the time